Choose Gonzaba for you or your loved one!
If you’re looking for personalized, coordinated care where you are treated “Como Familia ” make the switch.
We’ve been a part of the San Antonio community for over 60 years and are proud to share with you our awards and accreditations:
Como Familia is a feeling. It’s a belief that drives all of us in how we think and behave and towards the patient.
-William Thomas Gonzaba MD, MHA
I’m always bringing people to the Gonzaba clinic and recommend them with very high standards and they say ‘They treat you like family.”
-Guadalupe Escalante, Gonzaba Patient
When I first interviewed with Gonzaba I found a very familiar environment. I was treated like family – Como Familia.
-Erick Alvarez, MD
Learn what attracted our doctors to join the Gonzaba family and what is different about the way we treat our patients.
Gonzaba Medical Group
Your personal physician arranges care for all stages of life: Specialist Care, Urgent Care, preventative services, and end of life care.
Our award-winning Advanced Radiology & Imaging allows you to get CT scans, MRIs, Sonograms, Mammograms, Echocardiograms, and more right from our clinics.
We offer a number of specialties in-house including Endocrinology, Rheumatology, Podiatry, Wound Care, Hematology/Oncology, and Infectious Diseases.
We’re not just healthcare providers – we’re family and we have hundreds of wellness and social activities, events, giveaways, and celebrations for our patients.
Serving San Antonio Seniors For Over 60 Years
We provide the care seniors need under one roof.
We focus on the total health of our patients, including emotional health and mobility.
Seven different locations across San Antonio to serve all of our community.
Your Questions, Answered.
What are the Parts of Medicare?
- Part A: this plan is often called the hospital insurance plan because it pays for a portion of your care while you are in a hospital. It also pays some of the costs you pay in a skilled nursing facility or if you get health care at home. Lastly, it covers hospice care for people who are terminally ill.
- Part B: this plan pays for doctor services, outpatient hospital care, and home healthcare that is not covered by in Part A.
- Part C: Often known as a Medicare Advantage Plan or Supplement Plan, this may offer additional coverage for hospital services, doctor office visits, and prescription drugs. It may also include benefits such as dental, vision, transportation, and hearing coverage.
- Part D: This plan covers your prescription drugs. Plans may vary in cost and the drugs covered.
What Medicare Plans do you accept?
- Traditional Medicare
- Amerivantage Classic (HMO)
- Amerivantage Select (HMO)
- Amerivantage Dual Coordination (HMP SNP)
- AARP Medicare Complete Secure Horizons (HMO)
- AARP Medicare Complete Secure Horizons Essential (HMO)
- UnitedHealthCare Chronic Complete (HMO SNP)
- UnitedHealthCare Dual Complete (HMO SNP)
- Blue Cross Medicare Advantage Choice Plus (PPO)
- Blue Cross Medicare Advantage Choice Premier (PPO)
- Humana Gold Plus (HMO)
- Humana Gold Plus SNP (HMO)
- Humana Choice (PPO)